Quality and Training Manager - German - Sibiu
Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann AG and since the opening in Romania in 2010, the company has grown fast now having sites in Brasov, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca where they offer support in the following areas: High Tech, Gaming, E-commerce, Automotive, Finance, Hardware, Software, Sales and Travel in more than 14 foreign languages.
Arvato is a leading European BPO provider. Over 70,000 employees design and produce customized solutions for business customers from all over the world, covering a wide range of business processes along integrated service chains.
• College Bachelor degree/ University degree
• Significant experience (minimum 2 years) and expertise in quality management in Call Center or similar business;
• Excellent presentation skills
• You will have the resilience and confidence and gravitas to discus, debate and influence our client and Arvato senior managers, team
leaders and staff alike
• Demonstrates an 'action focus' approach to complete tasks and projects and be able to thrive on working to tight deadlines and under
• Coaching and mentoring skills, aware of principles and practice of each and able to use and train others in the appropriate uses
• A thorough understanding of customer experience metrics such as CSAT, NPS with some experience of Six Sigma / Lean process
improvements and Quality audit form designing quality management standards and benchmarking every process.
• You will have a grasp of the current themes and issues in the wider / external quality environment and able to find practical
applications within Arvato
• Highly developed Analytical and, problem solving skills using tools and techniques to understand problems and present logical plans
• Proficient knowledge of Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Business fluent in German and English
• Lead and develop the Training and Quality Teams in order to support the onboarding and development of all operational staff, through
the provision of coaching, support, and feedback
• Champion quality within the BMW client, creating, implementing, and developing a culture of continuous improvement focused on the
delivery of exceptional customer experiences
• Develop the Quality strategy for the account and its processes, that focuses on continuous year on year improvement
• Provide clear leadership on the direction, content and purpose of the agreed quality agenda, including why we do things, how we do
things, how these things help our business and how Quality drives our business
• Drive improvements in quality by conducting detailed root cause analysis, and identifying and implementing proposed solutions.
• Develop innovative and engaging training solutions to address all identified needs
• Review and agree qualitative metrics with our clients in order to improve analytical clarity and or business performance
• Assess existing measures versus external benchmarks and make recommendations to the Management team and the client on the
logic and implications for change
• Run root cause analysis projects, on Quality issues, and develop an agreed plan of action with SMART objectives that deliver
commercial benefits to the organization
• Ensure appropriate and accurate calibrations and scoring processes are in place
• Provide Operations Coordinators and Service Delivery Manger with weekly performance gaps by Team Leader / Advisor for quality
• Run diagnostic reviews of the subscriber experience and develop recommendatis
• Identify and develop opportunities to improve the customer's satisfaction and add value through interpretation of customer feedback / monitoring data.
• Lead and develop a team of QAs and trainers to achieve agreed personal and business objectives.
• Develop team members and prepare at least one person to be a likely successor.
• Attractive salary package
• Working in a young motivated team
• Personal and professional development
• Working environment at international standards
Only the selected candidates will be contacted for further interviews.
The position is available in Sibiu.