Training Analyst — Catalogue Management with french
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
Is responsible for implementing the training catalog management activities.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Processes all the requests received via the ticketing system according to the SLA agreed with the client;
- Ensures the creation and update of the training offer in the MyLearning tool for the entire Société Générale group;
- Ensures the enforcement of the catalogue management principles, classifies the requests received from the internal clients, identifies and suggests the trainings that were already created in the catalogue and that might meet the client’s needs;
- Manages the offer in the MyLearning tool, follows up on the training offer, adapts and updates the processes and procedures of the performed activity;
- Delivers the reports on the evolution of the training catalogue and the performed activity;
- Identifies the opportunities to improve the performance and the overall process, systems and training tools.
A little about You:
- Ms Office knowledge - average level;
- HTML knowledge is a plus;
- Experience in working with ticketing systems;
- Good knowledge of MyLearning or a similar tool;
- Experience in the training delivery via online platforms
- Mandatory foreign languages: French B2, English B1-B2.
We also value:
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent attention to details and to the quality of the delivered work;
- Team spirit
- A good ability to organize and prioritize activity.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs
- Work from Home (1 day/week)
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career/