Service Manager, GBS Applications
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Manager, GBS Applications active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Join our client, the worlds’ biggest family brewer with a history that can be traced back to 1774. Build a career that’s fun, exciting, and always has something new brewing, and feel like a part of the family in a down-to-earth cohesive team.
As an international brand builder, our client believes their people give them a winning edge – which is why they provide development opportunities all over the world.
Relevant Work Experience
• 5-8 years IT experience:
- Managing 3rd party providers/IT controlling (>2 years)
- Experience in working on outsourcing models (>2 years)
• Knowledge of ITIL and IT operations processes,
• Understands IT service management activities,
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, good relationship management skills
• Requires developed communication skills necessary for the exchange of complex information with a sensitivity and awareness of the audience to modify beliefs/opinions.
• A skilled communicator who influences and negotiates with great latitude on outcomes, usually internally and often at a high level.
• Requires use of conceptual and innovative thinking (i.e. identifying solutions).
• An estimate of 25% of travel is required (circumstances may vary based on requirements)
Purpose of role:
• Responsible for internal and 3rd Party delivered IT services within a region, business unit, country or functional area, managing the day to day operational relationship with IT clients and service providers.
• Responsible to educate and work closely with key stake holders to understand service and support needs as well as communication on critical application issues.
• Responsible for managing day to day delivery of IT services to the business investigates and addresses service delivery outages, acts as single point of contact and escalation for both service providers and MCBC IT service users; manages resolution of service issues; ensures performance issues are escalated as required.
• IT services are delivered through multiple outsourced service providers, including for example DxC.technology, British Telecom, Bell, AT&T etc. These IT services support critical business operations and directly affect make-ship-sell beer processes; as such this role has sole responsibility for their coverage area in ensuring the services delivered from those outsourced providers are effective & operate without issue.
• Manages day to day relationships with third party service providers to ensure the effective delivery of IT services, ensuring consistent adherence to and proper execution of agreed policies and procedures by all parties while identifying and developing process and solution improvement opportunities.
• Manages the day to day relationships with IT clients, including communication of service issues, outages and other activities, actively participates in proactive incident & problem management, reviewing delivery performance against SLA's, following up on trends and proposing action plans.
• Manages IT service problems and escalates major problems through the Service Operations management hierarchy as necessary, communicating with internal
clients/employees on root cause analysis & issue resolution.
• Manages and coordinates local on-site support and other external resources involved in the delivery of IT services, ensuring service provider adherence to agreed service level agreements for infrastructure and application services as appropriate.
• Escalation point for their area of business responsibility for IT service issues as well as escalation point for both MCBC and service provider regarding service concerns, risks and opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
• Great people culture.
• Salary package based on experience and expertise.
• Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
• Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness………and lots of free beer.