Senior Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
Anti Money Laundering Case Management System. The project scope is to design, engineer and deliver a system to be used by the AML department of an investment bank. The primary focus if the management and investigation of money laundering cases that were detected, up until their resolution/reporting to the regulator. A multitude of workflow is to be identified and automated to streamline the work of the department.
The system is a ground up build as part of the enhancements program. Once delivered, it will replace an existing system, expanding the feature set and significantly improving the platform landscape to enable future development and extensions.
• Business Analysis
• Functional Analysis
• Data Analysis
• Agile & Hybrid Methodologies
• Capable to provide coaching to junior BA's
• Desire to contribute towards a business analysis community of
practice e.g working group involvement
• Capable to work with geographically dispersed development teams
• Capable to work across multiple projects within a program
• Experience with Jira, Jama, HP ALM, EA sparx, Power Designer
• Knowledge of working in the regulatory space within an
investment bank with anti-financial crime focused regulatory aspects (e.g.
anti money laundering , anti bribery and corruption, case management, anti fraud, transaction monitoring, client screening).
• 5+ years' experience as business analyst
• Outstanding analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis such as business process modelling, use cases/user story writing, data modelling
• Investment banking and financial markets background
• Good knowledge in SQL, XML/XSD, UML
• Software development life-cycle knowledge
• Pro-activeness in communication to Dev, QA and Client
• Experience in working with remote client and virtual team
• English fluent, both verbal and written
• AML (Anti-Money Laundering) subject matter expertise - is a great bonus