Senior Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
Anti Money Laundering Case Management System. The project scope is to design, engineer and deliver a system to be used by the AML department of an investment bank. The primary focus if the management and investigation of money laundering cases that were detected, up until their resolution/reporting to the regulator. A multitude of workflow is to be identified and automated to streamline the work of the department.
The system is a ground up build as part of the enhancements program. Once delivered, it will replace an existing system, expanding the feature set and significantly improving the platform landscape to enable future development and extensions.
• Business Analysis
• Functional Analysis
• Data Analysis
• Agile & Hybrid Methodologies
• Capable to provide coaching to junior BA's
• Desire to contribute towards a business analysis community of
practice e.g working group involvement
• Capable to work with geographically dispersed development teams
• Capable to work across multiple projects within a program
• Experience with Jira, Jama, HP ALM, EA sparx, Power Designer
• Knowledge of working in the regulatory space within an
investment bank with anti-financial crime focused regulatory aspects (e.g.
anti money laundering , anti bribery and corruption, case management, anti fraud, transaction monitoring, client screening).
• 5+ years' experience as business analyst
• Outstanding analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis such as business process modelling, use cases/user story writing, data modelling
• Investment banking and financial markets background
• Good knowledge in SQL, XML/XSD, UML
• Software development life-cycle knowledge
• Pro-activeness in communication to Dev, QA and Client
• Experience in working with remote client and virtual team
• English fluent, both verbal and written
• AML (Anti-Money Laundering) subject matter expertise - is a great bonus