Helpdesk Technician (FRENCH)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Helpdesk Technician (FRENCH) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• FRENCH – advanced level and ENGLISH – at least medium level;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
• Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
• Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
• Solving hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Help the client with all the necessary information.
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Attractive salary package;
• Contract for unlimited period of time;
• Up to 27 days Annual Vacation;
• Bonus for referring new colleagues;
• Private Medical subscription;
• Public transportation reimbursement;
• Meal tickets;
• IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
• Friendly, fun and young team.