Analyst Order to Cash - Czech Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Shared Services Europe active
View all jobs Analyst Order to Cash - Czech Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
BASS Europe (BAT’s Global Shared Services Centre) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
• Customer oriented
• Drive a proactive and result-oriented problem solving approach.
• Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• English (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
• Czech (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
• IT packages computer knowledge - Microsoft Office
• Support a team culture where reflective questions and critical thinking are encouraged.
· The Order to Cash Senior Analyst will ensure the effective and timely delivery of tasks, according to the department’s objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
· To provide first line support to BASSE customers regarding Order to Cash issues.
· Assist in the identification of continuous improvements to the BASSE Order to Cash processes.
· Provide assistance with the smooth migration of Order to Cash activities into BASSE for new customers.
· Promote the standardization, automation and simplification of processes. Develop approach and templates to enhance performance.Improve effectiveness of Financial Shared Service Centre service delivery towards world class.
· Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash services, including: order release and collection activities, issues investigation and resolution, contact customers for extra information etc.
· Adherence to Order to Cash controls, to procedure manuals and process description manuals
· Deliver Order to Cash processes according to the agreements with specific entities and in line with audit recommendations
· Follow and use a robust knowledge management framework: ensure all procedure manuals are updated accordingly and any changes are cascaded to all team members
· Ensure that all agreed controls are adhered to on time and in full
· Immediately escalate to the line manager any breach in existing controls and highlight any possible risks caused by lack of controls