Dutch speaking vacancies in Bucharest - Customer service
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Dutch speaking vacancies in Bucharest - Customer service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
* Proficiency in English and Dutch
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
* Fluent level of Dutch and English language
* Candidate must have European nationality
* University graduate
* Team player
* Customer orientation, detail oriented and problem solving attitude
* Willingness to learn
* Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails
* Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution
* Maintain high standards for customer services
* Identify and resolve technical issues
* Provide feedback to the team manager
* Flight ticket (for non locals)
* 2 weeks hotel accommodation
* Salary - Double than normal cost of living
* Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
* Private medical insurance
* Professional training provided by experts
* Great chance to develop your career
* Low costs of living
* Meal vouchers