Treasury Analyst-fixed period of contract
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
• Minimum 3 years corporate experience
• Working knowledge of Export Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees or other trade finance instruments
• Proficient in MS Office Suite Products with advanced MS Excel skills; MS Access or other database skills desired
• Language requirements: Romanian and fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech)
• Develop a strong understanding of Cameron’s Trade Finance processes and help optimize services and solutions offered by our banking partners to our internal customers
• Act as the process owner for the acceptance of Export Letters of Credit on behalf of Cameron subsidiaries and coordinate clean documents presentation with appropriate internal departments
• Provide to local teams additional required information such as billing codes, credit and debit advices or bank charges related data
• Support consolidation and integration of regional trade operations into the Shared Service Center ensuring compliance with Treasury policies
• Be the main back-up resource for the other team members that are responsible for issuing Letters of Credit (LC’s), Bank Guarantees (BG’s), Parent Company Guarantees, Payment Guarantees and other financial instruments
• Help develop / improve Export Letter of Credit standard draft and Bank Guarantee standard language as well as the acceptance / issuing processes
• Day-to-day monitoring of Export Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees activities and liaise with banks and Cameron business units to ensure timely resolution
• Negotiate drafts and language of LCBG’s with Cameron business units and banks, to ensure adherence to Cameron’s standard terms and conditions.
• Liaise to accounts payables, accounting groups, bank trade back-office and other groups in order to reconcile existing instruments portfolio and related billing/charges
• Perform, as required, LCBGPCG analysis and provide management reports
• Prepare routinely reporting activities, dashboard, billing, bolero cleanups, etc.
• Provide back-office support for other Treasury teams by performing related SAP entries and any other Treasury back office functions as we expand the Treasury team in Romania
• Participate in Treasury projects and assist the Global Trade Treasury Lead with initiatives within the team
• Able to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal errors
• Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees
• Capacity to perform highly, both individually and within a team, without close supervision
• Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity, previous exposure to Asia is considered a plus
• Previous exposure to Bolero or any other trade finance platforms
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels
• Able to negotiate with both banks and internal departments, articulate and sustain own point of view
• Previous experience on bank accounts management and related documentation requirements are considered a strong asset
• Required to manage a large volume of work and data entry
• Very good team player
• Work in an international environment
• Willing to learn and execute new treasury functions.