EMEA Apps Business Analyst ( 1 year with extension)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile EMEA Apps Business Analyst ( 1 year with extension) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Recruiting a Business Analyst to be a core part of the Central Business Operations Team, responsible for producing reports, monitoring information adequacy and providing detailed analysis for Sales Leaders.
Delivery of trusted Reporting and Analysis to support the EMEA Applications Projects and Programs.
• Gathering, understanding and capturing business requirements for analysis
• Extracting necessary information from various data sources to build meaningful business intelligence enabling informed decisions
• Help improve the effectiveness and efficiency of delivery and understanding of management information.
• Combining technical and communication skills in order to link key information and key people across different Lines of Business, aiming to create and implement new processes.
- Financial Analysis ideally with experience in a Sales environment
- Ability to convert data into relevant business information
- Advanced User of Microsoft Excel
- Very good communicator across peers and management
- Solid planning & organizing skills
- Team player with the ability to successfully work across organizational boundaries and quickly build an extensive people network
- Professionalism in work attitude and personal style
- Results orientation with attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Capable of adapting to change, prioritise and multitask
- Proving excellent time management skills
- Well organized and capable of working towards tight deadlines
- Customer and detail oriented
- Working well under pressure and meet tight timescales
- Taking ownership of issues through to resolution
- Fast decision maker
• PROFILE / SKILLS
• • Excellent oral and written communication skills
• • Process orientated and open-minded, in a fast changing environment
• • Forward thinking and proactive attitude
• • Excellent analytic skills
• • Results orientation
• • Personal drive
• • Experience of working in virtual teams
• • Responsible and professional