Junior Front-end Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Junior Front-end Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
For our client, an automotive company, with an R&D center in Cluj, we are searching for Junior Front-end Developers.
The Junior Front-end Developer shall work for Infotainment and Navigation business under the responsibility of the R&D HMI Function Leader.
She/He shall work mainly with HMI Function Architects but also with other Functions Architects (Multimedia, Audio, Navigation, etc.) to develop and integrate HMI code related to both Graphical User Interface (GUI) part and HMI Logics, that will be embedded within cross projects solutions for MM automotive market IVIs.
- Good Knowledge of programming languages (HTML5, CSS, XML, JS);
- Knowledge of real-time O.S. (VxWorks / Linux or equivalent) and related debug tools;
- Good culture and techniques to work with different HMI / Application Frameworks, like HTML5, Java Virtual Machines could be a plus
- Familiarity with architecture modeling methodologies and tools usage (Enterprise Architect and Simulink tools, UML and SISML languages knowledge) would be appreciated;
- Knowledge of static/dynamic code checking techniques and tools (CPPTest, PCLint, others);
- Knowledge of unit testing/integration testing techniques and tools (CppUnit, CUnit, Google Test Framework or others);
- SW Configuration management knowledge and tools usage (GIT, Synergy, Clearcase, CVS, SVN or equivalents);
- Code Navigation Tool (e.g. Eclipse)
- Good team working attitude
- Ability to work with multinational distributed teams
- Problem solving attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Education & Former Experience:
- Electronic Engineering Degree, Information Science Degree
- Previous experience as a Front-end Developer (internship, summer practice or full-time job) could be a plus.
- Define and maintain the Software Module Detail Design;
- Develop and maintain the Software Module code;
- Guarantee the SW Quality developing in according with the internal guidelines and the International Standards;
- Perform verification on the developed Software Module, for instance Code Verification, Peer Reviews and Unit Tests/No Regression Tests, etc.;
- Deliver the module and the related documentation to the HMI Function Integrator.