Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation Engineer - SecureWorks
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation Engineer - SecureWorks active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- 2+ years of experience in a technical security support role
- Network engineering experience with Linux/Unix - Windows and network infrastructure administration
- Experience with Vulnerability management platforms such as QualysGuard, nCircle IP360, Rapid 7
- Experience with network and application security testing tools and scripting languages Nessus, Nmap, Paros, Perl and Python
- Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills; ability to motivate and inspire team members
- QualysGuard Certified Specialist
- Bachelor in Computer Science or another relevant technical field
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, QSA GPEN, GWAPT, OSCP
This Vulnerability Management Resident Engineering position is part of a team who delivers world class compliance and security-focused solutions to Dell SecureWorks Vulnerability Management customers. The Engineer will work with the Vulnerability Management Engineering Team and the top enterprise client within that service offering to act as a technical point of contact for their Vulnerability Management services.
This individual should be knowledgeable of vulnerability management tools and processes, and demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with clients. Applicant should understand penetration testing methodology and be able to communicate pen testing findings to managers and network administrators.
- Responsible for understanding, reviewing, and interpreting Dell SecureWorks’ assessment and scanning results, reducing false positive findings, and acting as a trusted security advisor to the Client locally
- Responsible for working with DSW’s VMS Dedicated Team Architect to assist with understanding threat data and vulnerabilities found on client’s network
- Learn and adapt to client’s culture, security strategies, security goals, security objectives, and security capabilities
- Maintain knowledge of outstanding vulnerability management issues as it pertains to the Client’s DSW Vulnerability Management Service and communicate updates to Client as appropriate
- Collaborate with program management and Client teams to create both tactical and strategic plans (establish and communicate a clear vision and ensure short term issues do not overtake strategic goals)
- Serve as an escalation point for all local Client technical issues requiring support within the - Vulnerability Management offering
- Providing Vulnerability Assessment Scanning and guidance, False Positive Validation, Attestation Signing, Compliance Scanning and policy creation using the QualysGuard Policy Compliance Suite and Web Application Scanning using the Qualys WAS Suite
- Perform manual validation of findings using tools like OpenSSL, ikescan, Burp, etc.
- Provide technical authority, vision, documentation of operational procedures and guidance to ensure the continued evolution of Dell SecureWorks Managed Vulnerability offerings
As a managed security provider, Dell SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell SecureWorks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell SecureWorks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell SecureWorks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.