SAP Project Support - Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
* Responsible for the introduction and maintenance of all the data and documents related to the projects
* Responsible for data management: request, tracking, update of data, clarify open items, send data to internal customers.
* Informing project team about changes, update and expiry dates.
* Perform SAP tasks as maintenance user: submitting of new products and parts, creating documents and material numbers, checking and classifying documents
* Document and manage the change request, lists of materials according to projects rules and needs.
* Responsible project support tasks (eg. specific reports, collecting project data, prototypes build support etc.), based on request.
* Is responsible for create and maintain project /team documentation, based on request. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
* University degree, technical field is an advantage
* Ability to work in a multitasking environment with changing priorities
* Detailed oriented and meticulous
* Technical writing ability and skills
* Microsoft Office skills
* Knowledge of SAP as user
* Knowledge of automotive product development process is an advantage
* English language advanced level
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling
* Opportunities Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.