Customer Service Rep working with American customers
We’re big on what we like to call the WPG spirit. It’s ingrained in everything we do – from the relationships forged among team members to the relationships we build with our customers and to our humanitarian and community outreach.
We know our team members are a huge part of our success so we strive to provide them with a positive work environment and a satisfying and exciting career.
• English is a MUST
• Previous experience not necessary, but helpful (we will train)
• Strong team player with commitment and a positive attitude
• Ability to work with deadlines and targets
• Good listening skills, and the ability to think on your feet
• Ability to work night shifts - taxi paid by the company
• Desire to maximize income and hit daily bonus targets
• A very competitive salary package along with Bonuses - earn up $150 extra every week
• Fun work environment with like minded money-hungry colleagues
• Learn professional work and life skills applicable outside of office.
• Quick Opportunity for promotion and lead your own team
We're looking forward to meeting you and join our fantastic team!