|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The Market Access team is developing and maintaining exchange connectivity and high performance front office systems. All development are leveraging on a common framework developed in Asia, Europe and America.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Develop, maintain and enhance high performance applications that enable Societe Generale to trade on various financial markets (e.g. Deutsche Borse, London Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange etc.);
- Study new business & IT requests (understand user needs, suggest solutions etc);
- Be proactive by proposing enhancements from which the business/IT can benefit;
- Build quality into our software through extensive and automatic testing and continuous build;
- Communicate with Exchanges & Brokers, assess the impact of their system or API changes;
- Continuous technical upgrade of our setup;
- Ensure that release management / change management processes are followed;
- Be responsible of the 2nd and 3rd level of support;
- Collaborate with others teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, others development teams).
A little about You:
- Strong object-oriented programming skills;
- Strong technical skills in C/C++, LINUX, client server development;
- Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols (TCP/IP) socket programming, concurrent programming;
- Previous significant experience as a C++ developer (at least 3 years);
- GNU development tools (gcc, gdb, make);
- Python scripting; Bash scripting;
- Source control tools.
We also value:
- Unit testing tools;
- Knowledge ofGIT, CVS;
- Cmake, Jira, Jenkins;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career