Process Technician AOI - Bosch Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania - Production sites in Cluj and Blaj active
View all jobs Process Technician AOI - Bosch Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
- University degree in Technical Field;
- Advanced level of English;
- IT Skills: MS Office;
- Engineering or technical experience;
- Experience in optical inspection systems, mechanical design, pneumatic, electrotechnic; statistical methods, documentation, lean production systems;
- Experience in documentation preparation for production, control plan, FMEA;
- Knowledge of IPC requirements for SMT and THT;
- Good communication skills, team orientation, team player, problem solving skills;
- Structured and analytic approach;
- High commitment to company, plant, and department targets.
- Define the machine specifications;
- Support capacity calculation, cycle time diagrams;
- Plan and realize machine and processes capability studies;
- Support of product and line relocation, ramp-up schedule with AE management, leadplant, transferring plant and project leaders;
- Create work instructions for the operators;
- Prepare and coordinate the technical approvals and releases;
- Relocate and launch new products;
- Plan, procure, set-up NPI processes;
- Support start of production, ramp-up and running series;
- Optimize processes to increase quality and utilization, by use of statistical methods as statistic process control (SPC);
- Participate and support on process audits and partially on customer audits;
- Support in production meetings and support teams (including support with issues on yield, quality, delivery, cycle time, failure analysis);
- Support and educate service and maintenance technicians.