Process Engineer FA - Bosch Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania - Production sites in Cluj and Blaj active
View all jobs Process Engineer FA - Bosch Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
- University degree in technical field;
- Structured and analytic approach;
- Team orientation, team-player;
- Good communication skills;
- High commitment to company, plant and department targets;
- Experience in an engineering position (at least one year recommended);
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management;
- Confident usage of MS Office tools, SAP;
- English skills at conversational level.
- Responsible for technical processes and manufacturing equipment for final assembly of electronic control units used in automotive industry;
- Work and support in international Bosch teams for product and line relocation ramp-up;
- Gain new competences from trainings according to personal career development plan;
- Evaluate and transfer new production equipments from international supplier locations;
- New production machines design with respecting general production guidelines;
- Review of machine specification for new production machines;
- Continuous improvements of production output and performance indicators;
- Plan and perform machine and process capability;
- Support service department in technical problem solving;
- Creation of work instructions for production and service departments;
- Coordination of technical approvals and releases for production machines;
- Starting up new production lines;
- Improvement , design review and ordering of new tooling;
- Support at daily production meetings and series production.