Social Media with English and French/German/Portuguese
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Social Media with English and French/German/Portuguese active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Temps Romania is a strong provider of recruitment and workforce solutions since 2011, with extended experience from 2008 in IT and white Collar Recruitment, Personnel leasing and Payroll Administration.
We are also exclusive partner in Romania for multinational companies, having more than 300 temporary employees, in both office and executive roles. We cover every aspect of our client's employees, from recruitment, contingency staff payroll and administration to benefits administration - cars leasing, support with travel itineraries, bookings and training needs.
And since we are dealing with one of the fastest-paced environments, we’re working with the latest tools: Taleo for managing workforce recruiting with 60.000 CVs, Synergizer with a capacity of 3000 employees administration and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing and developing our partnerships.
Covered Markets: IT, Retail, Pharma, Call Center
If you want to meet us please drop us a line or visit our website at http://rotemps.com/
• Ability to operate a Desktop Computer System and possess a familiarity of Operating System (Windows 7), MS Word & Excel (2010).
• In depth knowledge of common Social media websites and their features (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) as well as country specific automotive blogs and forums.
• Intermediate reporting and analysing data skills using Social Media tool (experience with Radian6 or similar tool desirable)
• Demonstrated ability in using Communication applications such as telephony equipment, email or chat.
• Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
Social Media Care Support:
• Detailed logging of all Social Media interactions in Customer Relationship Management system.
• Provide proactive support to consumers requesting assistance with dealer, vehicle locaters and product concerns / enquiries.
• Re-acting to messages, mentions and comments on specific Social Media sites (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) in a manner that promotes great brand experience
• When appropriate, promote sales and lead captures for the client by accurately and enthusiastically responding to consumer questions about products, features, benefits, incentives, and promotions.
Analysing Social Media:
• Pro-actively research Social Media platforms (blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook etc.) for brand sentiment, relevance and influence including customer enquiries & complaints
• Identify trends on Social Media to create a warning system for the entire Customer Care Team.
• Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture of the country agent supports
• Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance while following the Policies and Procedures in a positive manner
• Demonstrate a positive attitude, professionalism, initiative, and flexibility in performing daily job functions
• Understanding and applying the brand policies & empowerment to resolve the customer service requests.