IA Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs IA Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; 2 years of programming/development experience required
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing, Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Analytics and Search technologies, vendors, platforms, APIs, micro services, enterprise architecture and security architecture
- Experience in the insurance (P&C) and/or financial services industries
- Experience with enterprise integration, Cloud, Big Data, Analytics and software development
- Demonstrate success at solving ambiguous problems
- Experience with user interaction and user experiences problems
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with XAML and building Windows Store applications is an advantage
- Experience with Windows architecture
- Requires extended periods (1 or more weeks) of travel as needed. Requires travel up to 5% of time.
- Reporting to the senior leader, the Senior Software Developer will be the technical thought leader for the EBIA AI & Cognitive pillar
- You should be comfortable working in a fast paced, evolutionary environment and be a self-starter
- The role will be responsible for the evaluation of AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive, Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Search technologies, and the development of prototype and demo systems
- The role will be responsible for leading multi-disciplinary development teams from LOBs, IT and vendors, in the delivery of applications.
Attributes & responsibilities include a demonstrated track record for:
- Under limited supervision, plans and executes, within a team for doing the application prototyping and development for on premise cognitive search and analytics technologies
- Leads and influences resources and outcomes across multiple lines of business and is responsible for ensuring outcomes and implementation of highly complex project(s) that support a business or technology area.