Automotive Electronics Test Engineer - Bosch Cluj
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
- Team orientation, team-player;
- Good communication skills;
- Structured and analytic approach;
- High commitment to company, plant, and department targets;
- Technical studies University or Master degree;
- Advanced English skills.
- Planning test process, customization, installation release and operation with maintenance & spare parts;
- Installation of test equipment;
- Following the KPIs by proper reporting and deriving continuous improvements for the product;
- Maintenance planned and monitored for the products responsible for the supporting process definitions;
- Following escalation plan as 2nd level support;
- Supporting ramp up and series production;
- Support cost tracking and cost reduction processes by sustainable and fast problem solving, detailed reporting and providing proposals on optimization;
- Training technicians and engineers;