Data Engineer - Bosch Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania - Production sites in Cluj and Blaj active
View all jobs Data Engineer - Bosch Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
- Completed studies in a technical discipline (eg. MsC in computer science) or comparable know how;
- At least 3 years job experience in the area of big data;
- Deep understanding of the design and architecture of big data applications and proven experience with Hadoop ecosystems;
- Project experience in the development and operation of complex data architectures;
- Capability to perform complex data transformations by means of efficient, performant and scalable programming libraries and development tools like Scala, Spark, Java;
- Ability to rapidly understand, analyze and find solutions to complex problems and present these;
- Independent and self-responsible way of working;
- Advanced English (German and other language skills are an advantage);
- Willingness to travel and to work in an international team.
- As Data Engineer you will work in an international team and you will be responsible for the development of Big Data architectures for processing large data streams in (near-) real-time, as well as design, development and testing of data models and data interfaces;
- As part of the Analytics Service Center you will be responsible for provisioning production, quality and business data from the international Bosch production facilities as part of the Industry 4.0 revolution. This includes the integration of data from our suppliers and the forwarding of data to our end-customers (automotive and consumer electronics). The data sources include everything from flat text files, semi-structured logs, individual machine messages and sensor event streams to images from different optical tests;
- Through the participation to conferences and trainings, you will open new technological horizons to our team.