Engineer Automation and PLC Programming - Bosch Cluj Plant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania - Production sites in Cluj and Blaj active
View all jobs Engineer Automation and PLC Programming - Bosch Cluj Plant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
- University degree in Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering;
- Automation experience in manufacturing of series production for automotive industry (sensors, actors, BOSCH-PLC, OMRON, SIEMENS-PLC, BECKHOFF-PLC, axis-controllers, drive control, field bus-systems, safety systems (PILS));
- Experience with PLC Programming;
- Problem solving skills;
- Preparation of machine specifications and machines acceptances;
- Fluency in English;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Structured and analytical approach;
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management;
- Ability to deal with conflicts.
- Supervision of technical processes regarding automation and PLC programming;
- Define technical processes and manufacturing equipment, support sourcing;
- MAE design with observing BPS concepts (lean line concept, value stream), general production concepts;
- Definition of machine specification for new MAE;
- Establish backup procedure for PLC backup;
- Support of product and line relocation ramp-up schedule with AIE management, lead plant, transferring plant and project leaders;
- Preparation and coordination technical approvals and releases;
- Support in production Point-CIPs and series production support teams (including support with issues on yield, quality, delivery, cycle time, failure analysis);
- Optimize processes through statistical methods (e.g. statistic process control - SPC) in order to increase processes' quality and application;
- Participation and support on process audits and partially on customer audits;
- Support and educate service and maintenance.