IT Engineer - Bosch Cluj Plant
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Experience in the Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology;
- Familiar with SQL Pl/Sql, T-Sql and a programming language (C#, C++);
- Familiar with the server operating systems Windows and Linux;
- Familiar with database (Oracle, SQL);
- Technical experience in MES (Manufacturing Execution System), technical experience in PLC software development is considered an advantage;
- Functional knowledge in any of the following: Product Data Management, Shop Floor Control, Material Planning (MRP), Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), Product Costing, Incoming Inspection and Materials Management, Inventory Management and Product Quality is considered an advantage;
- Fluency in English.
- Requirement gathering, design, configuration, testing and deployment of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) solution;
- Interaction with Subject Matter Experts / plant users / various stake holders for study of current landscape and define the design and implementation plan for MES;
- Work with teams of MES integrator to implement/develop the requirements;
- Ensure compliance of designs with specifications;
- Solutions using both custom developed software applications and configured products;
- Contribute in different phases of the development life cycle;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Support service for the Manufacturing ExecutionControl System (MES);
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives solutions and technologies.