Equipment Project Engineer - Bosch Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania - Production sites in Cluj and Blaj active
View all jobs Equipment Project Engineer - Bosch Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
- University degree in Technical field;
- Experience with manufacturing of series production in automotive industry;
- Good coordination and communication skills;
- Structured and analytic approach;
- Result Oriented;
- Planning Skills;
- Team orientation, team player;
- High commitment to company, plant and department targets;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Experience with SAP system is a plus.
- Support products and line relocation ramp-up;
- Capacity calculation for production line and equipment, cycle time diagrams;
- Line layout with observing BPS concepts;
- Shop floor layout, media and energy release;
- Coordination of MAE, process and line release;
- Planning for MAE, MAE approval request;
- Creation and coordination of specifications;
- Update inventory list;
- Uploads in SAP;
- Coordination of failure analysis pool;
- Work instructions on the line;
- Participation and support on process audits;
- Coordination of the business plan and product cost evaluation;
- Cross sectional tasks.