Product Launch Engineer - Bosch Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Product Launch Engineer - Bosch Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
- University degree in Technical Field;
- Good coordination and communication skills;
- Structured and analytic approach;
- Result Oriented;
- Planning Skills;
- Team orientation, team player;
- High commitment to company, plant and department targets;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Experience with SAP system is a plus.
- Responsible for planning and executing the entire product launch for automotive and multimarket electronic control units (ECU);
- Planning and coordinating the first trial runs on the production lines;
- Creating and maintaining the technical documentation in a teamwork (Control Plan and FMEA);
- Coordinating the controlled product and process change process (ECR, Engineering Change Request);
- Responsible for defining the ramp-up assurance and safe-launch measures in the project;
- Coordinating the production support teams in series production;
- Participating in the Continuous Improvement Process and responsible for product cost reduction activities;
- Supporting the business plan preparation (bill of material, routing, cost centre);
- Support for internal audits as well as audits by customers in a teamwork;
- You are the central person for all activities around our challenging and innovative ECU products in our Cluj manufacturing plant.