Junior Financial Analyst-Electronics Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Financial Analyst-Electronics Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
As a Plant Controlling Financial Analyst in our department you will have full responsibility to:
* Provide the financial steering of one of our plants largest Business Unit via planning, controlling and reporting;
* Manage the budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting of P&L, B&S, Investment, and Headcount in the assigned Plant Business Unit.
* Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements and strategic reports
* Run the product costing
* Prepare monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
* Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures
* Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results.
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Willingness to take over full responsibility over own work Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
* Well developed written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* SAP, Spreadsheets (MS Office)
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.