Junior Tax Consultant - People Advisory Services
EY is one of the world's leading professional services firms with approximately 230.000 employees in more than 700 offices across 150 countries. Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992. Our over 700 employees in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
For more information, please visit www.ey.com and betterworkingworld.com.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
ARe you future ready? #GetFutureReady
• Strong academic records, including a degree;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Proficient IT skills ( Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Diligent, self-motivated, positive attitude;
• Willingness to learn;
• Assist in giving advice regarding tax to clients;
• Ensure and provide clients with tax structuring and planning, focusing on Romanian taxation benefits;
• Involve in various individual tax aspects, social security matters and immigration procedures;
• Work closely with EY accounting and legal experts;
• Ensure administrative support service and follow-up for companies regarding their contractual and legal obligations;