Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€24.7bn in FY2016, our 144.000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric at www.schneider-electric.com.
- Last year student/enrolled in a Master Program/fresh graduates
- Fluent in English and with good knowledge of MS Office
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Attention to details, analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
Direct participation and involvement in various projects within the Finance Department
General accounting tasks - data input, bookkeeping
Entering financial data in to accounting system
Compliance with the standards of the Group in cooperation with all other departments
A full-time paid internship for a determined period of time Internship final certification and professional recommendation Be part of a passionate, open, direct and efficient team