Radio Configuration Junior Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Radio Configuration Junior Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
• Bachelor degree (Electrical, Telecommunication or Computer Engineering background);
• 1 to 3 years experience in similar environment;
• Knowledge of infrastructure, technology & telecommunications fundamentals;
• Knowledge of GSM/GPRS/UMTS ( R99, R4, R5 ) architecture, interfaces, reference points, functions and protocols (LTE knowledge is a plus);
• Knowledge of: BTS, NodeB, BSC, RNC (eNodeB knowledge is a plus);
• Very good English (spoken & written), German is a plus;
• Highly Flexible to support on call roster;
• Experience on multivendor equipment;
• Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required;
• Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized;
• Customer oriented.
• Performs Radio Configuration work orders implementations (rehoming, relining, creation/deletion of nodes) within the SLA;
• Handles and analyses Trouble Tickets and recommends timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets;
• Escalates Trouble Tickets to third line multivendor TACs when BO cannot solve them and monitors them until solved;
• Assist remotely the field staff for the integration / configuration of the equipment or during planned works/ incidents;
• Handle the RAN technical problems reported by customers or other support organizations.
• Develops procedures for improving the work orders process;
• Participate in internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.