Grads Recruitment - Juniors in Audit & Tax
Dare to join KPMG! Limited seats available, apply now!
You are looking to make the best career decision that you can. And this is an important moment in your professional life. Our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Show us you have what it takes to join our Graduate Recruitment in Audit and Tax
Let’s imagine this! At 1 October 2017, you are:
• a 1st or 2nd year TOP student in a master program, a graduate or an young professional and are looking for a job where you can learn from the best, and experience real business cases, not to mention enjoying the people you work with.
If any of these sound like you, then we might be a match! See below the other requirements.
• YOU already have or you are studying for a degree in Economics, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
• YOU have been involved in different “out of the box” experiences
• YOU have strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
• YOU believe in acting ethically
• YOU take ownership of your work, as well as of your own learning and development
• YOU are “street smart“
• YOU show resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
What we value
• YOU have a “change the world” attitude
• YOU have the ability to reach your highest and fullest potential
• YOU are business oriented
• YOU are committed to the highest levels of professional and personal excellence
You’re about to start your life-time experience as a Junior in Audit or Tax. What would it be like?!…Checking and giving a “true and fair view” of financial statements or advising clients on how tax legislation affects their business decisions?
Starting date for successful candidates:
• Mid July 2017 in Tax
• End of September 2017 in Audit