Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bergenbier S.A. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Procurement Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Suntem berari! Facem bere! Și ne bucurăm de tot procesul de fabricație, distribuție, promovare, vânzare până berea ajunge pe mesele românilor. Bergenbier S.A. este parte a grupului Molson Coors, unul dintre cei mai mari producători de bere la nivel mondial. Din portofoliul Bergenbier S.A. fac parte branduri ce devin prima alegere pentru oricine vrea să savureze o bere excepțională: Bergenbier, Noroc, Staropramen, Beck’s, Stella Artois, Löwenbräu, Leffe, Corona, Hoegaarden, Blue Moon, Franciscan Well si Doom Bar.Cerinte
We are looking for:
- Strong interest in the area of procurement and/or commercial function
- Fresh graduate in in Economy, Business, Finance/Technical education
- Finance background will be an advantage
- Experience in student projects, student associations or student work and/or project work and leading teams will be strong advantage
- Proficient in English
- Excellent in MS Office – Excel and PowerPoint
- Precise, analytical and result oriented approach
- Proactive attitude and strong organizational skills
- Ability and willing to work with people and are able to cooperate with different type of personalities;
- Valid driving license.
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
For our Procurement Department we are looking for energetic person to join us in the role of
Based in Head Office, Bucharest
Period of the program: 6 months
About the program:
THE PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM IS to support development of proactive and positive person who is eager to learn and explore and has a willingness to evolve in procurement area.
The program is great opportunity to build knowledge and skills in all processes and working activities in procurement area through focused training and development during the implementation of real working tasks and projects.
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAM INCLUDE:
- Participate and support implementation of procurement activities within the company
- Participate in execution of the procurement projects with direct involvement in negotiation process with suppliers, participation in auction organization and follow up actions
- Maintain supplier data base toward requirements of internal customers in terms of products and services
- Support overall activities in Procurement Department.