Trainee in Operation Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philips active
View all jobs Trainee in Operation Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• University degree (preferably Economics)
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Project management skills
• Customer oriented & results driven
• Outstanding verbal & persuasion skills
• Proactive & team player attitude
• Self-organized and self-reliant
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
You are responsible for
• Customer order processing according to Philips Order to Cash process.
• Tracking Order status End-to-End (Order receipt - Goods Delivery - Customer Invoice)
• Key contact point for customer Operations/Logistic (Regular customer visits , regular communication with customer)
• Providing necessary information related to Customer Order as required by customer(s)
• Tracking Customer performance (basic analyses)
• Arranging deliveries, truck utilization management, communication with warehouse, carrier.
• Management of Financial documents in cooperation with CO Controller. (Credit Notes, Debit Notes, ,Bonus/Rebates, Stock protection, other F&A documents)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.