Software Developer - internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Avira active
View all jobs Software Developer - internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Avira, a company with over 100 million customers and more than 500 employees, is a worldwide leading supplier of self-developed security solutions for professional and private use. With more than 25 years of experience, the company is a pioneer in its field.Requirements
• Knowledge C/C++ and/or Python. Any other known programming language will be considered a plus
• Passionate about software development and/or software automation QA
• Detail oriented with the ability to keep the big picture in mind
• Strong analytical skills
• You like to experiment with new ideas
• Ability to work independently and in team
• Good English skills
Objectives and responsibilities:
• As part of an Agile development team, you will work closely with developers to ensure high quality of our enterprise-grade products and technologies.
• You will help us to raise the quality bar on all stages of product development from specification to the release.
• Help with the cross platform security software development and maintenance.
• Create and maintain product technical documentation.
• Adapt and solve exciting problems with new technologies.
• Write C/C++ code for implementing new exciting features
• Develop Python scripts for testing scenarios automation and/or C/C++ unit tests
• Create new or enhance usage examples
• Improve our continuous integration Jenkins based process
• Active participation in the agile development process (e.g. reviewing user stories, doing product demos)
If you are enthusiastic about broadening your technical expertise and desire to work in an environment that promotes creativity, research, innovation, and fun, we would love to hear from you!