This role will be responsible for offering support in daily operational activities in supply chain and order administration areas by focusing on some of the departments specific processes.
- Generate purchase orders to suppliers, as per defined order processes and based on price lists and individual quotes;
- Run procurement related Trade Compliance activities (e.g. Supplier Screening, Checkpoint);
- Track and review supplier order acknowledgements;
- Track and expedite deliveries of material and non-material supplies (e.g. documentation);
- Cooperate with project management for an effective procurement process;
- Assist with maintaining and improving our supplier data base;
- Supports finance department with the invoice issues from suppliers;
- Offers support to the strategic responsible regarding the procurement statistics, etc.;
- Responsible for drafting contracts and agreements with supplier.
- College/University degree;
- Fluent level in English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel;
- Knowledge and/or experience in using ERP/MRP systems will be taken as a plus.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.