Automation engineer for networking products
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Automation engineer for networking products active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
Networking - TCP/IP.
Programming - any language (TCL. Perl, Python, Bash, C, Java etc.)
Creating networking setups: L2, L3
L2 - L7 packet analysis.
Linux and Windows servers configuration.
Code development & code updates.
Using the test automation tool for verifying product quality.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Internal programs for professional development
– mobility within the company’s projects
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
- Health Management Program
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Working Time