Web Application QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Web Application QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2 years of scripting / programming
- Practical knowledge on testing Web based solutions
- Good understanding of what virtualization is
- Experience with Web Services, RESTful architectures, HTTP protocol
- Experience in working under Linux environments (minimal Linux experience is mandatory)
- Investigation and debugging skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Python and bash scripting
- Familiarity with orchestration / automation solutions such as Ansible, Puppet, JuJu Charms, Jenkins
- Experience with virtualization solutions such as vSphere, OpenStack, HyperV, Docker
- Networking protocols: Ethernet, IPv4/IPv6, VLANs, LDAP, SLP, NTP
- C/C++ or Java knowledge
- Experience with a source code control system, GIT is preferred
- Testing solutions according to team quality standards
- Proposing technical solutions and take part in discussions and design planning meetings
- Being able to work independently without too much of supervision
- Being proactive, willing to learn and assuming responsibilities
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Internal programs for professional development
- Mobility within the company's projects
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
- Health Management Program
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Working Time