Partner Ready Advisor with English and German for HPE
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Partner Ready Advisor with English and German for HPE active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
For our client, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we are looking for Partner Ready Advisor with German, in Bucharest.
- University degree in business administration, communications or information technology;
- Typically +2 years of experience in a business related function;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in English and good level of German language ( would be a plus any other language besides English and German)
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to build and maintain strong internal/external relationships;
- Ability to learn new skills and competencies in a short period of time;
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel/PPT;
- Ability to analyze high volumes of data to ensure accuracy and compliance to standards;
- Strong sense of ownership, assertive, organized, detail oriented, and proactive.
- Responsible for E2E Enablement On-boarding process, engaging directly with the partner, ensuring that all the Partner Ready criteria are communicated and met. Maintain a close relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
- Engaging directly with the partners within the E2E Partner Enablement process and Partner Ready Program to ensure the enrolment within the program;
- Monitor and follow through of all criteria to be met with partners directly and internal teams;
- Liaise with Partner Ready Certification and Learning for local Instructor led trainings, materials , technical advice and price to be communicated to the partner;
- Offering consultancy/support to internal and external stakeholders related to the Partner Ready Program membership (joining the program, maintaining and upgrading status);
- The Partner Ready team shows leadership of end-to-end operational experience for partners and channel sales escalations by driving the onboarding and profiling activity across domains.