Adobe - Software Development Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Adobe - Software Development Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Personalize Commerce Experience using Machine Learning
Using machine learning algorithms, you’ll enable the Adobe Experience Manager E-Commerce Platform to deliver personalized experiences to e-commerce customers. You’ll have to devise methods to segment users based on past online behavior as well as methods to rank and constantly optimize the recommended products for each of the identified segment.
Your work will be part of Adobe Experience Manager Platform (AEM). AEM is a best in class web content management solution and a leader in Digital Marketing Hubs. It enables the biggest brands to deliver fantastic, targeted experiences to their customers across a multitude of channels.
What you’ll do
- Learn about the principles and best practices of Agile Software Development
- Get up to speed with the world of enterprise-grade content management
- Bring new approaches to how content in the enterprise can be used to engage audiences through new different channels. (e.g. chatbots, social media, IoT, ML)
- Implement/Prototype workflows that show customer value
- Demo/Showcase your work
What you need to succeed
- Analytical thinking and a desire to learn new things
- Knowledge of services oriented architectures and server side technologies
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).