Client Services and Support Executive
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Quacquarelli Symonds active
View all jobs Client Services and Support Executive active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
The higher education industry is a growing market and QS has established itself as the global leader in higher education events and intelligence. We provide recruiting platforms for Business Schools, Universities and employers to meet with talented individuals, for their academic programmes and career development.
We deliver solutions for the world’s leading universities, business schools and global higher education community. We also offer services ranging from consultancy to professional services, software solutions and publishing.
The company undertakes primary research, publishes career guides, operates a number of websites worldwide, offers services as software solutions and stages educational fairs and career events, seminars and forums globally.
Almost 20 million people visit our websites each year and in excess of 200,000 register to receive information on opportunities to reach their educational and career goals worldwide.
QS is a young, dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial company, established in 1990, with a workforce that strives for quality, excellence and creativity.
QS Unisolution is a young, international company with offices in London, Stuttgart and Bucharest. We provide innovative IT solutions in the field of higher education, which are already being used by over 300 institutions worldwide to optimise their student recruitment and internationalisation processes. QS Unisolution is a subsidiary of QS Quacquarelli Symonds, which was founded in 1990 and has established itself as the leading global provider of specialist higher education solutions. QS works with over 2000 of the world's leading higher education institutions, running events across 50 countries, such as the QS World MBA Tour, managing websites including topuniversities.com and publishing the QS World University Rankings.
QS Mission: To enable motivated people around the world to fulfil their potential by fostering international mobility, educational achievement and career development.
- Previous customer service experience with online software systems
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English
- Highly proficient with standard PC packages (e.g. Excel and Word) and be generally confident with using web applications, such as web conferencing, document sharing and cloud storage systems
- You will have a consultative manner, able to listen to and understand client requests and needs
- You will be numerate, analytical and a problem solver, who pays attention to detail
- You will be an effective communicator, who can explain complex products in a non-technical way (experience of providing training over the phone or face to face in a classroom is a plus)
- You will have strong organisation and project management skills
- You will be able to prioritise and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
Responsibilities will involve (but are not restricted to):
- Handling customer support requests regarding functional use of TopApply
- Troubleshooting issues and escalating to the development team, where appropriate
- Managing client requests for customisation to the system, providing an interface to development
- Consistent and effective use of support ticket, development cards and other support systems
- Handling email from applicants and referees in regard to online applications to a school program
- Preparing and providing training and documentation to clients in the use of the system
- Supporting migration to MoveIN, as appropriate
- Testing functionality after changes have been made to the system
- Keeping management informed by preparing reports on activity, performance and problems
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations