Warranty Technician - Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Analysis of Customer complaints and tracking the feedback from customer;
* Administration of return events; coordination of customer complaint actions;
* Analyze returned parts by measuring and control equipment;
* Document and report the status of claims analysis;
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree Knowledge in handling and administration of measurement equipment
* Knowledge of electronics (hardware and software)
* Knowledge of specific manufacturing and test processes
* Knowledge of specific quality methods
* English - advanced
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance)
* Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area)
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.