Recruiting & Training Assistant with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruiting & Training Assistant with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience in HR Admin related activities, Shared Service, events organizations will be highly appreciated;
- Advanced English and French skills both spoken and written;
- Final year students of fresh graduates;
- Good communication skills;
- Client-oriented, entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated.
- Organization and management of the training plan : communications, scheduling, registration, quality monitoring, billing, coordination with training institutions and facilities rental service;
- Preparation of organization of integration days for new entrants and other training events;
- Updating and analysis of monitoring dashboards training;
- Participation in the creation of mandatory reports on training / various reporting
- Screening candidates resumes and profiles;
- Managing candidates profiles in SAP: introducing candidates in the database and permanently updating it
- Support Recruiting department in managing relation with candidates.
- Assist Recruiting department in administrative tasks
Why work with us?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and natural approach, own initiative and continuous support from a mentor - aspects which are not mutually exclusive at BearingPoint.
- We offer you numerous opportunities to grow professionally and personally: Through ever new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training programs and coaching. And through international exchange of experiences with colleagues.
- You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
- You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.