Tax Senior Consultant - Corporate Tax
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
Our Corporate Tax practice is well positioned for growth and a Senior Consultant is needed to support the team in delivering quality service to the client and pursue new business opportunities.
• Advise clients in a range of different industries on corporate tax matters;
• Assist in delivering and monitoring multiple client engagements;
• Deliver technical trainings for both clients and internally;
• Training and mentoring more junior staff;
• Write and review tax advice for the client;
• Perform tax checking within audit assignments;
• Complete tax due diligence;
• Provide tax compliance to various clients;
• Write technical articles in specialized magazines;
• Assist managers in marketing & business development activities.
• University degree with Economics or Law major;
• More than two years of relevant experience in a tax practice or internal tax department, ideally covering corporate taxation, M&A, and international tax structuring;
• Experience in conducting technical research;
• Proven business awareness;
• Excellent command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
• Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;