Senior Java Developer*
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Java Developer* active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client creates digital experiences that change the world. How?
They help people bring their ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. They give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. They're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day - and they're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
Our client does all these with energy, passion, curiosity and they're backed by their rich heritage and culture of innovation.
Why to work for our client?
- As a Sr. Software Engineer you will be responsible of achieving 99.99% uptime and to design a system that will scale with the business' demands. Your immediate customers are millions of users worldwide. It's your job to provide a highly scalable, reliable system that can serve millions of RPMS every day.
- They need your technical knowledge to solve incredible hard problems and build the next generation architecture of the system. You will be part of a powerful team of SaaS developers eager to tackle the most complex deliverables. They are looking for experienced software developers with a passion for delivering results.
- If you are passionate about high scalability, elastic infrastructure, zero downtime, 1 million rpm, multi-region and squeezing milliseconds from the response times you are the right candidate for our client.
On this job, you will:
- Work in an agile team to build a scalable and secure service and own multiple features of the product.
- Evaluate the current architecture, determine risks and opportunities, and come up with proposal for mitigations and improvements.
- Use your superior technical skills to coach junior members of the team.
- Perform research on various technologies and define architectural improvements. Build prototypes or core features.
- Drive adoption of new technologies and contribute to continuous increase of technical knowledge across engineering teams.
- Drive the definition of the service architecture for the next 5 years.
- Understand the product principals and customer base and drive the definition of a truly internet-scale & web-forward architecture.
For this job we are searching for people with:
- 5+ years of experience
- Deep knowledge of J2EE stack
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Object oriented design principles and design patterns, strong algorithmic and logical skills
- Excellent knowledge of System Scalability, Availability & Performance
- Good knowledge of the marketplace and web-space trends and technologies
-Solid foundation in software engineering process & best practices (unit testing, build automation, continuous integration)
- Hands-on software development capabilities with large projects
- Passion about computer science, developing software and internet applications
- Excitement for technical challenges and capability of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements
- Strong customer focus skills
- Commitment to the highest levels of quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Spoken and written English proficiency
By joining out client's team, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
They're passionate about cultivating great leaders throughout the organization and they understand that product innovation comes from people innovation.
If you're looking to build your career, out client's team is the place for you.