Contract Operation Specialists with English -6 months contract
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Ltd. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contract Operation Specialists with English -6 months contract active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
To perform this job successfully the following skills are required:
• Fluency in English
• University graduate or terminal year
• 1 year experience of working preferably in a shared service or back office environment
• SAP know-how will be considered a plus
• Computer literate – particularly Microsoft Package (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, IE, etc.)
• Understanding of operating in an near/offshore environment
• Strong Policy and Procedure know-how
• Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking
• Standing towards business and sales to assure the check and balance function
• Good knowledge in business administration
• Organizational and inter personal skills
• Strong team player
• Assures full ownership for front office (FO) responsibilities and coordinate e2e activities including the involved near- and offshore partners. Actively applies and uses the near- offshore processes and work effectively with other teams. Translates customer requests
• Performs back office activities such as quote and order processing
• Assures interface between partners, support sales, credit & collections, support business, delivery, process development and the customer. Makes sure that all the questions are answered in the agreed deadline • Analyzes processes and business cases in order to provide solutions for improvement
• Monitors the e2e process • Assures that all document are imaged in a timely manner • Follows up with the partner to receive delivery date for the order
• Perform vendor reconciliation, PO analysis and month end reports.
• Prepares query & errors logs/ dashboards and recommend solutions for closure
By joining Wipro, you have the opportunity to:
-Grow in the organization and develop and learn constantly
-Access a variety of training programs (job related and soft skills training)
- An attractive and flexible benefits package:
- Meal/gift/vacation vouchers
- Fitness deduction -Pension fund
- Health &Life insurance and dental scheme;
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
Looking forward to meeting you!