Learning & Development International Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Learning & Development International Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Fluency in English
- Computer proficiency - Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Attention to detail;
- Time management skills & self- organized approach
- Ability to handle tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and/or sensitive information
- German is a plus.
- Training administration (invitation, follow-up, feedback, reports, invoices, contact with providers).
- Training organization (book rooms, manage seating and materials, manage catering and logistics).
- Support in maintaining and developing internal materials regarding trainings.
- Create intranet pages with L&D content.
- Work with the internal systems for surveys.
- Support the employees with the “Performance Process".
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
- You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.