Reception and Front-Desk Assistant (Iasi)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Expleo Group active
View all jobs Reception and Front-Desk Assistant (Iasi) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
• Very good knowledge of English or French language
• Proficient in MS Office, ability to write and prepare professional correspondence and presentations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational skills, proactivity and reliability
• Answer incoming calls and transfer to appropriate departments.
• Receive and greet guests and visitors in a professional and warm manner
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Perform general duties including copying, mailing or scanning
• Organize office events
• Use MS Office effectively to create documents, send emails and maintain calendar appointment
• Make bookings and schedule meeting rooms
• Prepare reports as needed
• Create and print memos, correspondence, reports and other documents when necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned by the direct manager