Reception and Front-Desk Assistant (Iasi)
Assystem Technologies is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 15,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Technologies and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1200 employees, with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Automotive, Aerospace, Infrastructure
• Very good knowledge of English or French language
• Proficient in MS Office, ability to write and prepare professional correspondence and presentations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational skills, proactivity and reliability
• Answer incoming calls and transfer to appropriate departments.
• Receive and greet guests and visitors in a professional and warm manner
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Perform general duties including copying, mailing or scanning
• Organize office events
• Use MS Office effectively to create documents, send emails and maintain calendar appointment
• Make bookings and schedule meeting rooms
• Prepare reports as needed
• Create and print memos, correspondence, reports and other documents when necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned by the direct manager