Internship Aftersales Support Power System Engineer (Support Group)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs Internship Aftersales Support Power System Engineer (Support Group) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
To support our quick power business line expansion, monitoring, R&D and after sales projects, we need 3 Support Power System Engineer Interns in our Group Support Power Team that is growing with new team members and new competencies.
Learning&working in our primary R&D center from Romania, the interns support power system engineers we are looking for, must be able to sustain the fast growth of the organization, cultural diversity and the implementation of new, diverse and innovative solutions such as hybrid power technologies.
Being trained and mentored by the After Sales Team Seniors, the right candidates will be exposed to a progressive level of power technologies, especially hybrid and off-grid systems, like: off-grid photovoltaic applications, regulators (PWM, MPPT), converters (AC-DC, DC-DC, DC-AC), 48Vdc nominal system voltage, generators, Ethernet and GSM modems, storage systems (OPzS, OpzV, AGM and Li-Ion batteries), mini grid solutions, LV/MV grid-connected power systems. Our technical solutions for telecommunications sites have also Technical Buildings Infrastructure and Environment components (Shelters, MSC, Data Center, UPS, HVAC).
Our Interns will offer remote support for the implementation of our projects and implement post-sales activities. You will act as a point of contact for the field teams and your colleagues dispached on site for the installation and comissioning. The main areas for deploying telecom equipment are Asia, Africa and Central America.
Working in a fast-paced environment our Interns will be exposed to top power technologies for telecommunications and interesting projects, having the opportunity to learn, develop and come up with out of the box solutions and R&D directions.
You must be able to:
- Analyzing the documentation of the technical solutions together with seniors from Power Department
- Offering lvl 1 implementation support for technical power solutions based on diverse technologies like diesel, solar, wind and hybrid power systems
- Offering support technical trainings implementation and administration on conventional, hybrid and renwable technologies
- Tracking the instalation, maintenance and commisioning for various projects
- Collecting feedback from clients and sites
- Offering support in the process of exceeding diverse technical implementation challenges
- Making suggestions for projects adaptation, improvements and monitorization
We expect for you to have:
- BS/MS final year student, preferable in: energy, telecom, mechanical, computer science, automation or electronic field
- 3-6 month of relevant technical experience working on Power Systems Solutions like: academic&personal projects, internships, NGO activities, etc.
- Passion and interest in any Power System Solutions – conventional, renewable or hybrid
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proficient in English; written and oral communication in French would be an advantage
- Customer care oriented attitude
We offer the following benefits:
- 3-6 months determined labor contract (full or part time)
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international energy projects
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship and others)