Internship OMC Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs Internship OMC Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
To support our fast growth and new projects development, we are looking for an Operations Maintenance Center Engineer to help us with end to end installation of radio equipments. The suitable candidate will be interested in various technologies, equipments and communication protocols.
Being the point of contact for our customers, the OMC Engineer we are looking for should have excellent customer care skills and a problem solving attitude.
Working in a fast-paced environment our specialist will be exposed to top network technologies for telecommunications and interesting projects, having the opportunity to learn, develop and come up with out of the box solutions.
You must be able to:
- Ensuring the RAN Sharing/Swap support for major telecom providers;
- Assisting in the remote integration, swapping, system verification, acceptance and troubleshooting for installed equipments;
- Providing technical support for troubleshooting;
- Supporting the escalations from project to the integration;
- Participating in issue investigation and new feature verification;
- Providing support to field technicians for operations and maintenance of network elements;
- Supporting operations services such as: traffic re-homes, network retunes, feature activations, network modification and performance analysis;
- Support Customer Lab for SW/ HW New feature verification and validation;
- Follow up on quality customer satisfaction survey targets
We expect for you to have:
- Interest in telecom projects, technical support and equipment implementation for 2G/3G/4G radio network controller elements (RNC, NodeB, BTS, BSC, eNodeB) in wireless communications networks;
- Theoretical understanding of Circuit Switch and Packet Switch Core network elements;
- Knowledge or interest in IP routing;
- Understanding the network interface protocols, protocol analyze and network specifications;
- Understanding the wireless network implementation and operations services;
We offer the following benefits:
- 3-6 months determined labor contract (full or part time)
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international energy projects
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship and others)