Internship Power System Engineer (Support Group)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs Internship Power System Engineer (Support Group) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
To support our quick power business line expansion, R&D and technical implementation projects, we need 2 more Intern Power System Engineers in our Group Support Power Team from Romania that is growing with new team members and new competencies.
Learning&working in our primary R&D center from Romania, the Intern Power System Engineers we are looking for must be able to sustain the fast growth of the organization, cultural diversity and the implementation of new, diverse and innovative solutions such as hybrid power technologies.
Being mentored by our Sizing Power Team Leader, the right interns will be exposed to a wide variety of power technologies, especially hybrid and off-grid systems, like: off-grid photovoltaic applications, regulators (PWM, MPPT), converters (AC-DC, DC-DC, DC-AC), 48Vdc nominal system voltage, generators, Ethernet and GSM modems, storage systems (OPzS, OpzV, AGM and Li-Ion batteries), mini grid solutions, LV/MV grid-connected power systems. Our technical solutions for telecommunications sites have also Technical Buildings Infrastructure and Environment components (Shelters, MSC, Data Center, UPS, HVAC).
Our power interns engineers will be responsible for supporting the efforts of developing technical solutions for all Camusat Group (40 subsidiaries) based on the customer’s requests, in close collaboration with the commercial and procurement departments and undertake implementation challenges.
We are looking for dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded power system engineers interns, capable to design (size, calculates, develop) new power system solutions.
You must be able to:
- Assess the commercial power sizing requests and existing power system proposals&implementations together with seniors from Power Department
- Design simple power solutions based on diverse technologies
- Conduct with our E&D engineers various engineering tests with conventional, hybrid and renewable technologies
- Oversee various projects for installation& commissioning, operation and maintenance
- Assists the preparation of the technical solutions proposals and technical documentation for existing and future customers
- Provide worldwide technical advice to project responsible and field engineers together with supporting team
We expect for you to have:
- BS/MS final year student, preferable in electrical and power engineering
- 3-6 month of relevant technical experience working on Power Systems Solutions (any renewable expertise would be considered a plus) like: academic&personal projects, internships, NGO activities, etc.
- ANRE certification aspirations would be considered a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel and Power Point)
- Computer aided design knowledge (Autocad 2D; 3D electrical design is an advantage)
- Learning and results oriented attitude
- Proficient in English; written and oral communication in French would be an advantage
We offer the following benefits:
- 3-6 months determined labor contract (full or part time)
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international energy projects
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship and others)