Internship System Integrator (NMS, gNOC)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs Internship System Integrator (NMS, gNOC) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
To support our quick business lines expansion and our constant growth in projects and clients, we are looking for a System Integrator Engineer Intern for our Global Network Operations Center. Our Intern will learn&help us with deployment, customization & maintaining of managed services applications within the domains of network monitoring and performance management.
The System Integrator Engineer Intern will report directly to the gNOC Manager and will collaborate with our colleagues and clients at Group level. He/she will be exposed to the latest telecommunication and software technologies and an expanding international environment.
You must be able to:
- Working with vendors in scope of supporting SNMP probes deployment for new gear
- Work with application designers & developers to assess & implement the best functionalities versus scope/constraints
- Provide application support for all managed services staff
- Perform customizations, testing, verification, acceptance of new deployed versions
- Administrate trainings for service delivery team
We expect for you to have:
- BS/MS final year student, preferable in: Informatics, Engineering, Cybernetics
- 3-6 month of relevant technical experiences like: academic&personal projects, internships, NGO activities, etc.
- Any knowledge with IP networking, protocols (SNMP, SMTP), technologies (Sharepoint, WEB), data bases structures, scripting, knowledge with in OSS domain (umbrella systems, NMS/EMS) and Remedy type platforms
- Good level of communication in English; French language is a distinguisher
We offer the following benefits:
- 3-6 months determined labor contract (full or part time)
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international energy projects
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship and others)