Employee Relations Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RINF active.
Vezi toate job-urile Employee Relations Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
RINF is an International Software Company with ongoing projects in various industries and geographies in Europe and the US.
From our Bucharest Headquarters, our Technical Delivery Center blends software development and business analysis, system integration and elastic architecture, best talent on the market, engineering excellence and technological expertise.
We value the knowledge and experience of our passionate developers, product owners and people focused on scaled agility and we offer long term partnerships, provide career development plans, and customized employee benefits and entrepreneurship support.
• At least 3 years of experience in HR field, preferably in IT Industry
• Exposure to diverse HR activities such as Engagement, Learning & Development, Performance & Reward, Recruitment);
• Good understanding of the business needs and ability to initiate key HR strategies that support business growth;
• Proactive and self-driven person, with the ability to handle sensitive situations in an assertive manner;
• Determined and capable to work under pressure;
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities;
• Very good English skills.
• Positive, enthusiastic and looking for new learning opportunities.
• Great people skills, communication, sociability;
• Proven empathy skills and emotional maturity is desired;
• Very good English skills;
About the role:
The Employee Relations position is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our company.
We are looking for smart, funny, very sociable and self-driven colleague who is willing to join our teams of Employee Relations Specialists in order to promote our values to our external network of consultants, trough HR tools and programs.
Our company culture cultivates a strong integrity and work ethics, we reward initiative and each employee contribution. Joining us you will discover:
• A fun and rewarding work environment;
• Competitive financial benefits;
• Exposure to international environment;
• Opportunities to develop HR skills.
• Implement retention strategies in order to create a motivating and engaging work environment for RINF employees, with constant opportunities for personal & professional growth;
• Provide full scope of HR services including:
o Conduct the Induction process for new employees;
o Partner and develop strong relationships with our core project teams;
o Hold satisfaction surveys and generates improvement plans;
o Performance review and performance appraisal process for the teams;
o Identifies learning needs of our employees and provides them with resources in order to achieve their goals;
o Access proper tools and methodologies in order to effectively manage people in line with project plans of our clients;
o Provide individual/team training/coaching as required;
o Engage our external network of employees into RINF’s vision and strategies and engage them in social events connected to RINF;
o Reward and recognition activities.
• Conduct satisfaction check meetings and development interviews with employees;
• Work with business units (client engagement and business development) to enable growth of the team performance within any client and improving efficiency at any people aspects of our projects;
• Drive, advise and support any organizational change or business improvement initiatives in all people aspects of our projects;
• Ensure HR policies are align with our client’s internal procedures and promote them to be followed by our employees in projects;
• Manage on the bench resources - Define and implement reallocation strategy: finding new projects (current or new clients)
• Integrate different aspects of HR in order to enrich people assets and enable quality in service delivery for our clients.